Reasons Why Everyone Loves WordPress
WordPress- Favourite CMS among businesses
There is a question in everyone’s mind that “Why would full-service web developers who can code in nearly any language, use WordPress as their predominant web development platform. Everyone loves WordPress even the skilled marketers. People keep coming back to this template-based CMS platform, which is the most popular Content Management System available.
WordPress originally launched in 2003 and has become the most popular content management system globally and the number one choice for serious bloggers who are planning to monetize their work. WordPress is more than just a blogging platform which is a comprehensive Content Management System that comes with all the tools you need to build any website from eCommerce stores to professional business websites. As of now, it is used by 74 million websites and more, which publish new posts every now and then. We at Clap Creative use WordPress and have benefitted a lot- easy to use, easy to manage and give your website a fresh look.
Read More : How to Speed Up Your WordPress Website
The best part about WordPress is that it’s easy to use and flexible enough for just about anything. That’s the main reason why WordPress has grown so much in popularity.
If you are still not convinced, then here are the few best reasons why WordPress is the best platform. See how powerful WordPress exactly is.
- It’s Free– Whether you are a blogger or just launching a new online business, the fact that WordPress is 100% free is tremendously advantageous. WordPress is a free software, this means you are free to download, install, use and modify it. If your website becomes more popular than expected, you do not have to worry about the hidden charges.
On top of it, with WordPress you can improve or alter the source code to create the right site for your needs.
- Flexible– WordPress is so robust; it has the ability to be molded by capable hands into just about any type of website (with the exception of web applications). WordPress can be easily transformed into a fully functional ecommerce store, a SEO driven content website, or even a membership website for paid access.
- Good for both your blog and your website– It is true that WordPress started out as a blogging system but now it has evolved into a full-featured website content management system. WordPress can be used to manage your whole website, not just your blog.
- SEO Friendly– WordPress makes your website search engine friendly. Google recognizes and understand WordPress websites. It is built in a way that it inherently allows Google to efficiently scan, index and rank WordPress website at a much easier that other platforms or website builders. There are few reasons why WordPress is best for SEO–
- User Experience
- Image Optimization
- Fast Loading Speed
- Great Coding Practices
- Social Media Integration
- XML Sitemap
- Easy to use and learn– WordPress is used by millions of people and almost every day new people are joining the WordPress community by creating their first WordPress powered websites. The reason why people quickly adapt to WordPress is because it is fairly easy to use.
- Multiple Design Choices– Regardless if you have web development experience or not, you can quickly build beautiful and compelling websites with WordPress – thanks to its huge selection of themes and layout options.
- Mobile Friendly– It is important that your website is mobile friendly so that users can access web pages on their Smartphone and tablets. With WordPress, you need not worry as it is mobile friendly and most its themes are responsive.
There are hardly any downsides to WordPress; it is easy to learn, free to use, and is powerful enough for building just about any website you need. Are you using WordPress for your business? If so, what benefits have you reaped from this platform? To know all those benefits, visit our website.